Saturday, December 10, 2005

My testimony


My life is not my own but Christ's

Hi my Name is Vern. I am a born again Christian who received Christ as my saviour by the grace of God eight months ago. I attend Heritage Baptist Church in Winnipeg, Mb. The picture that I have here is a picture of my oldest son and myself. I was raised on a farm in a small town called Gladstone. I have been married for 3 going on 4 years now and have two boys, Patric and Elijah.
The picture here is my son Patric and myself, we were just inside the door of our church and he was being a little difficult. I am sure that no parent has ever had any challenged with getting a two year old to sit still?! (just kidding)

At any rate feel free to leave me a note or send me an email at conservativechristianvoter@gmail.com. I will be posting more in the time to come.

If you live in that St Vital/St Boniface area of Winnipeg make sure you visit http://www.kencooper.net/.

For those of you who live in the rest of Canada visit
http://conservative.ca

Make sure that you help to keep our Canadian democratic freedom and VOTE.

GO CONSERVATIVE or GO HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home